Sunday 21 November 2010

Gokettes:Promoting Gok's Fashion Fix!

Day One:
Wednesday 17th November 2010, 

Gok's Press rang Liverpool John Moores University and asked if the students would like to help promote his Fashion Fix and of course I couldn't pass the opportunity! We were filmed handing out the flyers and all LJMU's students had a group photo with Gok- he even spoke to me when I snook in next to him- " ...OOO Hello Gorgeous.." as camp and friendly as ever! 
I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day!

 Two:
Thursday 18th November 2010,


We were filmed in the Met Quater Shopping Centre Liverpool, going down the escalator, walking into the shop, being part of the live audience for Gok's Fashion Fix, Where Gok alters his outfits styled together from the high street competing against Brix Designer labels. Gok did three looks, Heritage, 70's Glamour and Alpine. I loved 70's Glamour, stunning dresses that draped beautifully, hidden seems styled symmetrically, royal blue and gold perfect combination, accessorized just enough less is definitely more! 

I was one of the lucky few who got an up close photo- which wasn't blurred! I will treasure this! ='] 

 Three: 
Friday 19th November 2010

The Fashion Face off on the Catwalk the public and the Gokettes's came out and in the minus freezing temps but there was an electric atmosphere, the girls sat behind me thought that Brig’s outfits were high street and gok's were designer, which I would of agreed if I hadn't seen Gok alter and style his look’s. I burst the girl’s bubble and she was shocked I had an amazing three day's- fab experience Thanks LJMU,  Especially Delphine Wilson.


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love GOK! and...
    Liverpool is my favorite city!!

    come visit my blog and you will see my visits to Liverpool x

    ReplyDelete