Friday 25 February 2011

Access 2 Fashion & Journalism

I applied & gained a place on the Access 2 Fashion & Journalism Event,
It was held at London College Of Fashion LCF 6pm start on the 22nd February 2011, John Prince Street. The organizers of the event were: Peter Johnson & Namitasha Mungairwa.

I only found out Monday 21st Feb at 7pm that I had gained a place, I had to quickly book return train ticket from Liverpool to London, decide what to wear, do abit of research & have some questions prepared- there wasn't much sleep with excitement, nerves & packing going on!

The Gifted Campaign is a student lead program with 70 volunteers and 9000+ members, there values are that:
 Dream- is to make the world more equal.
Our Vision- compettitive hopes of international launch 2006.
Networking Event which promotes & celebrates diversity within Fashion & Arts Industry.



I am taking notes from the many speakers unaware that this photo was taken! Second row from the front, black dress blonde highlights yep that's me so happy to gain a place ='], met some wonderful people from the industry and other fashionistas, great tips and secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment